Category Archives: Saturday Cartoons
Good Saturday Morning;
I am off on my morning run; now up to 2.25 miles on my way to being able to run a 5 K in June. Then I will be off working on building a play structure with other volunteers at our church. Does part of your tithing involve giving of your talents to the Lord for things that will further His kingdom? Just a thought. I have lots of personal projects and recreation I would probably have as much or more fun doing, but seeing those kids using the playground at church will pay dividends for years into the future.
I don’t have a Saturday cartoon per se, but if you take the time to watch this great video you will understand a lot about money and why the events are happening in Greece, Spain and the EU this week and why they will soon reach the United States.
The following video is not really a cartoon but in 48 minutes you will learn the answer to the questions that very few people in the World understand.
- What is Money?
- Where does it come from?
- How Does Banking Work Today?
- What is fractional banking?
- What does the sign in the bank mean when it says; “backed by the full faith and confidence of the Citizens of the U.S.”?
A great primer for anyone from 12 to 100!
Have a great day!
- 2-minute Pulitzer-winner video: ‘Austerity’ a debt/death spiral for fools (truth11.com)
- Evolution beyond Money: Money as Debt part III (forumnews.wordpress.com)
- Has The Greek Bank Run Started? (zerohedge.com)
- The Bible and Personal Loan Debt (loans.org)
- A Link Between Energy, The Greek Debt Crisis, JP Morgan’s Losses, And A Fire Hydrant (fuelfix.com)
Well Happy Cinco De Mayo Joes and Janes;
For those of you unaware of what Cinco De Mayo is all about here is a brief description:
Cinco de Mayo—or the fifth of May—commemorates the Mexican army’s 1862 victory over France at the Battle of Puebla during the Franco-Mexican War (1861-1867). A relatively minor holiday in Mexico, in the United States Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a celebration of Mexican culture and heritage, particularly in areas with large Mexican-American populations. Cinco de Mayo traditions include parades, mariachi music performances and street festivals in cities and towns across Mexico and the United States.
As with many holidays it has become more of a celebration of eating and drinking and most celebrators have little or no idea what the origins are.
This morning I have a couple of cartoons you might enjoy.
Don’t spend all day on the computer. Get out and enjoy the great world that God has created! Have a wonderful day!
Here is part 2 of Cartoons for Saturday Morning
Have a great day!
- Saturday Morning Cartoons (5gsandacupofjoe.net)
- Saturday Morning Cartoons / April 14,2012 (5gsandacupofjoe.net)
- Because Saturday morning cartoons, like Trix, aren’t just for kids! (politicsandfinance.blogspot.com)
Good Morning Joes and Janes;
Another Saturday and another conservative cartoon. Enjoy by clicking on the picture link.